Lightweight tool for placing Avdel® lockbolts
The Avdel Genesis® G2 LB (71255 model) is a lightweight tool for placing Avdelok® lockbolts 4.8 mm and 6.4 mm (3/16" and 1/4") and Maxlok® lockbolts 4.8 mm (3/16") at high speed making it ideal for batch or flow-line assembly.
- Ergonomic and lightweight design reduces operator fatigue
- Reduced setting time and high speed placement increases productivity
- Integral cycle counter helps establish accurate service intervals
- Toughened plastic body and heavy duty rubber base resists cracking when accidentally dropped
- Can be suspended
- Weight incl. nose equipment - 2.4 kg (5.29 lbs)
- Pull Force - 12.47 kN (2803 lbf)
- Stroke (min.) - 13 mm (0.51 ins)
- Cycle Time (approx.) - 1.0 sec
- Air Supply Pressure - 5 - 7 bar (73 - 101 psi)
- Free Air Volume - 2.1 litres
- Noise Level - 75 dB(A)
>>> Download tool flyer (UK version)
>>> Download tool flyer (US version)
Nose Equipment Selection - Follow this link to find the correct nose equipment for your lockbolt:
>>> Nose Equipment Lockbolt Tools
New Hydro-pPneumatic Power Tool with an innovative hydraulic design.
Hydro-pneumatic tool with a cycle time of just 1.7 seconds and the ability to place the new 3/8" Monobolt as well as many of the larger rivets in the Avdel range.
734 AV Tool Series
New range of robust and durable installation tools designed for high speed installation of larger diameter lockbolts.